Recent Posts: Nolly
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
"GOD has not called me to be successful. He called me to be Faithful… Never forget or neglect anyone because nobody knows what's coming tomorrow. You will know their value when you can't meet them once again in the lifetime." Mother Teresa "The more society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it…. If you loved someone, you loved him, and when you had nothing else to give, you still gave him love." George Orwell
To the Sober
True love, it’s like an illness. I never understood it before. In books and plays. Poems. I never understood what drove otherwise intelligent, right-thinking people to do such extravagant, irrational things. Now I do. It’s an illness. You can catch it when you least expect. There’s no known cure. And sometimes, in its most extreme, it’s fatal.
If you think about the question: Suppose there were an entire subpopulation of extreme geniuses, well beyond anything that would occur naturally. What would that really look like?
1. They are always interested in benefiting the group.
2. They do not judge others.
3. They do not speak for the sake of speaking.
4. They in lots of cases rely on something called intuition.
5. They do not let their emotions run a muck.
6. They strive to be objective.
7. They know that everyone, including themselves, can be wrong sometimes.
8. They do not often worry about fitting in with the crowd.
9. They do not seek validation.
10. They are people of action, they use more than just words.
11. They always think things through.
12. They do not limit themselves to one way of thinking.
Do I have to stop right now? If you do these things then it is likely you are extremely intelligent. You take everything into consideration before opening your mouth and are one of those people everyone goes to for help. You are much more productive than …